Where to get Nexus 5 in U.S

Mert Yilmaz

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
im living outside U.S but i have a friend who regularly flies to U.S and i want to get Nexus 5 from U.S through him.But i really dont know where to get international unlocked version with a good deal.Im counting on you guys.Any suggestions ?

thx for the help.

P.S. : as you can see my english is not good.sorry :)

i checked walmart and best buy online but their prices seem to be high. (450$ for 16gb model).amazon is eliminated because of lacking stable adress in u.s.

Last edited:

sharpehenry

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I thought I read somewhere that USA version has little different antenna than international versions. May or may not get 3G/4G/LTE (one or the others) properly. I could be wrong, experts can correct me if I am.

Anyways, I know definitely for sure that T-Mobile retailers still sell N5. I visited about a week ago and they had in stock. But T-Mobile might cost you additional $100 than what google is selling.

Your friend can also try best buy, not sure though.

Posted via Android Central App

ptonantryloc

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Is there a reason you don't want to buy it directly from the Google Play store? My understanding is that going to the Google Play store in the US will get the US version of the phone. But, going to any outside-the-US Google Play stores from a non-US location should get you the International version. So, your US friend would get a US version here. But, YOU should be able to get the International version.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech