Why is the red LED flashing/blinking for notifications after replacing the charging port?

sanelib

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Light Flow on Nexus 5: Only Red LED flashes/blinks for notifications after replacing charging port

I recently replaced the charging port of my Nexus 5 through a mobile phone repair shop in sydney. I just got it today and ran Light Free flow and NO other LED pops up except for the Red LED.

This surprisingly never happened prior to changing the charging port on the Nexus 5. What could cause the problem? For example only the RED led shows, the green, blue, orange yellow or custom colors fail to show up when i put specific colors for them. I mean, lets say i put a "green" custom color in Light Flow for whatsapp. It fails to Flash the green, however if i put a "red" custom Led in light flow for whatsapp, the red LED blinks. NO OTHER COLOR except for Red flashes when i get a notification.

The repair has a 3 month warranty, do you think i should send the phone back and make them check what the problem is or is just a software problem? I used another LED control app and the same results show, only the Red LED flashes and nothing else.

I tried every possible solution, but nothing works. What could be the problem?
Discuss!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08