rrollar

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile in Arizona, No OTA for me either, but after reading some of these articles, I am happy to wait for a polished OTA update rather than rush to get whatever I can get my hands on.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
T-Mobile in Arizona, No OTA for me either, but after reading some of these articles, I am happy to wait for a polished OTA update rather than rush to get whatever I can get my hands on.

The OTA update zip is pretty polished from what I could tell. Lollipop is very smooth.

Posted via my OnePlus One!

J00P24

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
No update here either. I've been going crazy!
I'm sure I'll get my nexus 6 before this update happens!

Come on Google!

Posted via the Android Central App

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I got my update here in the northeast. My phone is on Cricket but even before I had it on a carrier it always got the ota updates. I hope all will be well. It's taking a while.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Just got it on AT&T in GA. My phone hadn't alerted me yet, but when I checked for updates, it showed up. Downloading now.

Jason Hearne

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
No OTA in LA - TMo Pure Edition

I just got off chat with two different support guys at Motorola. One was adamant about Android L "has not been released yet". (rolling my eyes, this is obviously BS). I sent him countless articles (which he said he could not open, so I copy pasted the information) and he proceeded to argue the semantics of each article. For God's Sake man - just admit it's released. so I stopped chatting with that nitwit, and started up a new chat with another. The other guy verified that it has been released... oh boy... But started saying it "was only for some phones". Huh? right... the Pure Edition Moto X and Moto G (2nd gens). They were just talking in circles and didn't know what they were saying. They also seem pretty testy from the start - which leads me to believe they have been fielding requests like these for the last few days.

Anyway according to their ANDROID UPGRADE SCHEDULE - they are very limited in their details. Most of these say "pending partner support" - which means waiting for the carrier to push out the update (at least this is what support was trying to tell me. since they don't have their stories straight, I'm led to believe they don't know anything) The pure edition was supposed to be void of carrier BS.

The wait is so frustrating! Along with Motorola support.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol