Play Music keeps pausing....say what?

rrollar

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Since the 5.0 update, everything has been awesome. Only issue I have run into, is that sometimes out of no where my phone will pause Play Music with out me touching my phone. For example, I listen to Play Music at night and its setup on either a loop or just one of the sleep radio stations. But after one or two songs or even twice in one song, it will pause. Not sure if this is a simple setting im missing but wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Thanks

rrollar

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Did all the basic stuff like that, I am thinking there is either a setting I am not seeing or something else. Hmmm I will have to maybe re install the app and maybe that could work?

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Is your battery saver mode activated when this happens? I noticed it would try to save battery by stopping Play music (was just experimenting) after a few minutes of playback for me.

Posted via Android Central App

rrollar

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Uninstalled the app and re-installed. I think what happened was I downloaded one of the more recent apk's before the actual roll out and that could have been what was going on. Since doing that I have not run into this issue again. So far so good.