Smart wall chargers

Petros DIMITRIOU

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Hello there.
After studying a bit the batteryuniveristy.com website, I realized that the modern chargers sold with our phones, are not geared to extend the life of the phones battery but to maximize the battery Ahs and the time available to use the phone. In a phone such as nexus, that the battery cannot be easily replaced this is an issue I want to deal with, before my battery starts loosing its capacity. Even as new, and with Lollipop installed, one cannot get more than 18 hrs of life with normal usage out of nexus.
The question is... is there a smart charger available in the market, that will not overload the battery cells, that will actually take care for the battery longevity ?
Anyone ?

Petros DIMITRIOU

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. It is really not that difficult, even though not as straightforward as on a Samsung S5 or an Xperia V. And you always might break something.
Anyone else on the smart charger question ?
Come on, one seems to be able to find almost any electronic produced, could it be that the companies have not identified this ultraniche market segment in need of specific chargers ?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante