What is a good LF Proper Wallet replacement case (with room for at least 6-7 cards plus cash etc.)?

Moosebear

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
LF Proper Wallet replacement case (with room for at least 6-7 cards plus cash etc.)

I have yet to find a decent wallet replacement case for the Nexus 5. They all seem to max out at maybe 3-4 cards before they choke. So for me, that's not a wallet replacement at all.

I've taken a small $5 chance on this cheapie over Ebay... if anyone's curious I'll post in a few weeks when it arrives on the slow boat from China.

I've posted about this before, and I think someone sent me to an Etsy link where there was a handcrafted leather one for over $100, looked nice but too rich for my blood. Especially for something as ephemeral as a modern phone!:p

I'd even consider one of the universal "Smartphone Purse" kind of things with several folds I've seen... mostly in colours that suggest they are for women but I don't care... I just want something that can carry the contents of my wallet comfortably, and my phone, and be useable with the phone.

Is that too much to ask? :eek:)

Bagums

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: LF Proper Wallet replacement case (with room for at least 6-7 cards plus cash etc.)

If you're willing to spend 50 dollars and like sleeves I would suggest looking into the dodocase durable wallet sleeve. It has a front and back pocket though I'm not sure if it could fit 7 card plus cash, I currently have 2 in the front and 1 in the back plus some cash but it does seem like i could add some more cards if I wanted. here's a link if you're interested. Durables Wallet for Nexus 5 and Samsung S5 | DODOcase

Moosebear

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Re: LF Proper Wallet replacement case (with room for at least 6-7 cards plus cash etc.)

Thanks, Bagums... do you actually use this as your primary wallet? With the cards just in the open like that? Don't they fall out sometimes?

I'm looking for a roomy wallet replacement that can hold the phone as well, preferably so that the phone is useable when the wallet's folded open.

Bagums

May 1, 2010
Visit site

Thanks, Bagums... do you actually use this as your primary wallet? With the cards just in the open like that? Don't they fall out sometimes?

I'm looking for a roomy wallet replacement that can hold the phone as well, preferably so that the phone is useable when the wallet's folded open.

I do use this as my primary wallet yes and when the phone is in there it holds the cards in place pretty securely, the only time they come out a little bit is when I remove my phone by shaking it but I've never had any of the cards fall completely out of the pockets.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non