Does lightflow work on your N5?

ianhanson85

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
It wasn't working with the new messenger app for me. Idk if that's because the N6 doesn't have LED notifications or what.... I switched back to hangouts and it works perfectly.

Posted via the Android Central App

jj14x

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Again, what isn't working? Is it not notifying you with LED blink? Or is the LED color incorrect? or is the LED flash frequency incorrect? or is the LED blinking not stopping after reading the notification? Or is it causing your phone to levitate? or is it turning your phone into a typewriter? etc?

And is the issue with your N5 or N6?

ianhanson85

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
Again, what isn't working? Is it not notifying you with LED blink? Or is the LED color incorrect? or is the LED flash frequency incorrect? or is the LED blinking not stopping after reading the notification? Or is it causing your phone to levitate? or is it turning your phone into a typewriter? etc?

And is the issue with your N5 or N6?

For me, with the new messenger app on lollipop the LED notification only flashes once and then stops. I could not get it to flash continuously.

jj14x

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure I understand your concern. The N6 not having LED notifications doesn't impact how lightflow works on N5.
Anyway, if you are not getting repeated LED notifications for Messenger on the N5, try to backup your settings, and then wipe data/cache for the Lightflow App and try to set up your preferences once again (don't restore settings). I use Lightflow with Messenger on my N5 and it works as expected. Maybe something got corrupted with the settings?

You can also just try to contact the developer from the play store link - he is very responsive and actively works with the users to help troubleshoot and resolve the issue. He may have better suggestions than the one I suggested above.

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
For me, with the new messenger app on lollipop the LED notification only flashes once and then stops. I could not get it to flash continuously.

Me too. Not a deal breaker by any means though. I don't get a ton of notifications to begin with, so I guess I can live without it. I'm thinking it may be a problem with the app/developer and may need time to get stuff sorted.

I have ambient display (via custom rom) on my N5 and I'm happy with that for now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza