Why aren't my images sent by WhatsApp showing up in QuickPic?

losl

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Images sent by WhatsApp are not shown up in QuickPic

After update my N5 to 5.0.1, google removes the stock Gallery app. I then installed Quickpic as a replacement.
Whatsapp stores all the images i sent in "sdcard/whatsApp/Media/WhatsApp Images/Sent" folder with a 0 bite file ".nomedia" so obviously QuickPic dose not scan this folder and show the images inside. (but this folder and the images are shown up in "Google+ photo", weird, right???). Then i manually delete this ".nomedia" with a file manager to make Quiclpic to display this folder and the content. It work! but when i wake up my phone after a while of sleeping this ".nomedia" file is mysteriously added to this sent folder and the whole thing dose not shown up in QuickPic again. I do not know when,why and which app do this. I just want to delete the ".nomedia" file permanently from the "sent" folder and show its content in QuickPic, is it simple? Please help, any suggestion is welcome.

BTW i also "add" or "unhide" this sent folder within QuickPic's setting, it work but same happens later, ".nomedia" is removed immediately and then add after the phone standby/wakeup.

Thank you very much !!

SLo