Why isn't my N5 phone switching ON?

jaikiran

May 25, 2015
Visit site
my N5 phone is not switching ON

from yest evening, wen my battery drained out, i kept my Nexus 5 for charging, and wen i kept for charging phone is switching on n restarting automatic, confused a lot, took it to LG servicing center(rajajinagar), they said mother board gone kaput :( for mother board they told me the cost will be 14k :O :O :'(

wat to do???
any local service center???
or better to get serviced in LG service center?
or any idea wat may be the problem????

thanks in advance :)

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: my N5 phone is not switching ON

Hi, if possible can you send it to LG to see if they can cover the warranty repair? Maybe they could fix it at much less cost to you. Good luck!

DLK1

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: my N5 phone is not switching ON

What to do? You might want to see if you can find a replacement used one for sale on the internet.

any local service center? I can not see it costing any less at a service center, except shipping cost. Now if the shop had a used Nexus 5, lets say a customer brought it in and the screen was broke and decided not to fix it due to cost. Then maybe you could work up a deal for the motherboard.

or better to get serviced in LG service center? May you can get warranty service, how old is it?

or any idea wat may be the problem???? If you can get it into recovery mode you might want to try a Factory Reset.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol