My LG Nexus 5 is suffering problems after the 5.1.1 update. How can I stop it continually rebooting?

A

AC Question

My LG Nexus 5 is suffering problems after the 5.1.1 update

My LG Nexus 5 is suffering problems after the 5.1.1 update like rebooting on touching the power button, apps crashing etc. Now the service centres tell me that the motherboard has to be changed and since my phone is not in warranty I will have to shell out Rs 2500 for no fault of mine.

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: My LG Nexus 5 is suffering problems after the 5.1.1 update

My LG Nexus 5 is suffering problems after the 5.1.1 update like rebooting on touching the power button, apps crashing etc. Now the service centres tell me that the motherboard has to be changed and since my phone is not in warranty I will have to shell out Rs 2500 for no fault of mine.

Boot into recovery and wipe data/factory reset.

kingloui26

May 11, 2015
Visit site

Sounds like a way to force people to the nexus 6 lol

Posted via the Android Central App

bluefalcon13

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site

Sounds like a way to force people to the nexus 6 lol

Hehe, I went and bought a Nexus 6 before I figured out what was wrong with my 5... Still, the 6 is a great phone. Took a few days to adjust to the larger screen, but now the N5 feels like a toy phone

On the plus side, I keep my 6 factory, and now my N5 is my crack-flash phone

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

kingloui26

May 11, 2015
Visit site

Hehe, I went and bought a Nexus 6 before I figured out what was wrong with my 5... Still, the 6 is a great phone. Took a few days to adjust to the larger screen, but now the N5 feels like a toy phone

On the plus side, I keep my 6 factory, and now my N5 is my crack-flash phone

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yea lol I've seen a lot of forums about people having issues after updating there be us 5 to 5.1 mostly the same issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers