Why won't my Nexus 5 turn on even when connected to a charger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AC Question

Nexus 5 won't turn on even when connected to charger

I was playing on my Nexus 5 and it got very heated but I didn't turn it off or give it a rest until approx 10 minutes later. I had to go somewhere so I didn't check it after I locked it and put it in my bag. When I did check it around 15 minutes later, I couldn't turn on the phone so I assumed the battery had ran out of juice. I got home 5 hours later and plugged in the charger, immediately turning it on. However, when I turned it on, I saw that it still had 38% so I did some stuff on it when the app I was using said I had no connection. I reconnected to my WiFi but it still said I had no connection. I unplugged it and turned off the phone, but then I couldn't turn it on again. So I charged it again, and attempted to turn it on while still charging but all it would give me was the Google logo (which is the first thing that shows up when you turn on a Nexus 5) for about 2 seconds and then it would turn off again, even while plugged in.
Help?

Apekhchya Shrestha

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: Nexus 5 won't turn on even when connected to charger

I was playing on my Nexus 5 and it got very heated but I didn't turn it off or give it a rest until approx 10 minutes later. I had to go somewhere so I didn't check it after I locked it and put it in my bag. When I did check it around 15 minutes later, I couldn't turn on the phone so I assumed the battery had ran out of juice. I got home 5 hours later and plugged in the charger, immediately turning it on. However, when I turned it on, I saw that it still had 38% so I did some stuff on it when the app I was using said I had no connection. I reconnected to my WiFi but it still said I had no connection. I unplugged it and turned off the phone, but then I couldn't turn it on again. So I charged it again, and attempted to turn it on while still charging but all it would give me was the Google logo (which is the first thing that shows up when you turn on a Nexus 5) for about 2 seconds and then it would turn off again, even while plugged in. Now when it's charging, it keeps going to the Google logo for 2 seconds, shows a black screen for 3 seconds, goes back to the Google logo and keeps repeating this cycle.
Help!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay