BLuetooth Problem with Nexus 5 android 6

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
HI all,
Anybody having the the problem in subject after the upgrade?

The problem occurs when I try to call but it works if receive a call.

Any helps?

Regards\Vincenzo

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure what your problem is. I use Bluetooth earphones to listen to music when I walk my dog and they are working fine with Nexus 5 and Android 6.

haim_go

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
I have a similar problem when I try to dial the car multimedia system,
The phone starts to dial but the same is disconnected from the device as incoming calls.
Before upgrading to Android 6 was all right.
I did a factory restore both your phone and car multimedia system.
** This is a multimedia system of Mazda in 2015

JensNexus

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
I am facing the same problem. I did a factory reset, but that did'nt fix the problem.
factory reset => still Android 6

My car: Opel Insignia Sports Tourer

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi All,

After the factory reset, it works better but not completely, actually, when the mobile is connected to bluetooth car, the receiveing work, instead the calling work only if I send the from the mobile then I send the from touchscreen of the car it doeasnt work.
At this point I think is clear there is some problem with bluetooth after upgrade, I dont know Who can I inform for this think, also because it's impossibile to have the downgrade,

Anybody with my problem know who we can call or inform for this issue?

BR\Vincenzo

PS
My car is peugeot 208

ktn3

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same problem, the Factory Data Reset didn't solve it.
What happens is that when in the car, listening to radio/music from USB stick and want to make a call, I go into Telephone menu (from MediaNav, the car's multimedia system), search in the phone's addressbook or just select an entry from recent calls list, the music is not paused (as it should and as it used to happen when using the same Nexus 5 but with Android 5.0), the phone call is made but the audio link is not started... the other person is not hearing anything while I keep hearing the music from my radio/USB.
I have to close the call and try again, for 4-5 times if I'm lucky enough :)

coolcatt

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
I have a 2015 Mazda3 SP25 and mine is doing the same thing. it initially rings then cuts out. the funny thing is, the actual phone is still ringing.
I have tried app permissions, changing default apps, removing pairing and cant get it to work. messaging through car works, but contact names wont appear.

At least I know im not the only one!!:(

Tux31

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I have the same problem in my car. On Android 5 all work fine but now it s complicated to call. My car is a Peugeot 308

ishpuini

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
Another thread covering this: Titled "Bluetooth regression in Marshmallow with Nexus 5" at productforums.google.com. (sorry, cannot post link because I'm only at my 2nd post here)
Seems Google people read that thread?

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
I don't use my N5 with the car much, but after the Android 6.0 update, I am having increased problems with trying to connect to my Motorola headset. Sometimes I have to try to connect several times before it finally connects. Never had this issue before. Yet, it (N5) seems to connect to my home wireless phone OK. Also had problems with trying to get it connected to my 360.2, which was odd.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Connection to my 2014 Honda Civic is also sporadic. Before, when I turned the radio on (in aux mode) it would automatically launch Google Play Music. Now it launches sometimes, sometimes it will show "no track" and other times nothing.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I can call out, but I do not hear the number dialing and it seems like nothing happened.

When I look at my Bluetooth pairing settings, I briefly see this:

1.jpg

Then, I quickly see this:

2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool