Android 6.01

bulabula

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Crx, I've got groups in my N5 contacts. Unless I'm not understanding something right. I opened a contact to edit and scrolled all the way to the bottom and found groups there. If that's not what you were talking about, my bad...

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
The problem is in the main contact screen there is no way to quickly toggle through and show certain groups only.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Crx, I've got groups in my N5 contacts. Unless I'm not understanding something right. I opened a contact to edit and scrolled all the way to the bottom and found groups there. If that's not what you were talking about, my bad...

It's what Brosko said... Google removed our ability to filter or search by group, severely ruining the Contacts app. Many of us have been waiting, very impatiently, with every update, hoping it will be corrected.

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
It's what Brosko said... Google removed our ability to filter or search by group, severely ruining the Contacts app. Many of us have been waiting, very impatiently, with every update, hoping it will be corrected.

I remember back when this happened with lollipop I think it was. I was amazed that they would cripple the contacts app like that. That's one of the best things about contacts, being able to set up various groups. To be able to see quickly a certain group of people in the CONTACTS apps is a must. I can't believe they haven't brought that simple feature back. Absolutely ludicrous!

StLouisMan2

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I should have checked in 2 weeks ago to say that my Nexus 5 phone just got Android 6.0.1 OTA at that time. I was surprised because I was waiting for my Nexus 7 2013 to get upgraded period and it went straight to 6.0.1 while my phone was at 6.0.0.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad