My N5 won't download security patch, And my cameras have stopped working suddenly as well

xxjoStaxx

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
So I got the security patch update notification back in March, and when I would hit install after downloading, I'd get an error and hafta restart my phone. Then my Google Drive got all screwed up and I had basically zero free space on my phone. Now under updates it says I had insufficient space, but now I have 3GB free, and it's showing "retry download." I tap it, even hold it, it highlights it cuz I'm touching it, but it will Not retry the download. Also, just as of late (within the past few days), my camera app will open, but the screen stays black. Sometimes it'll say "cannot connect to camera" but for the most part, it just stays black and I can't do anything with it. This has been effecting my flashlight (the camera's LED) as well, which I do use pretty frequently. Anyone have any ideas to help with either issue I'm having?? I'm about to throw in the towel with my Nexus and get something else...can't afford a N5X atm, so not sure what route I'd go. Maybe a 3rd Gen Moto G. It'd have the same specs (minus the screen being 720p), but with a better camera and better battery life. I had a 1st Gen Moto G, and I Loved it. Then I got my Nexus 5, n sold my Moto. Maybe I'll look into that if my N5 keeps having issues pop up outta nowhere...

Posted from my Nexus 5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool