If the Motorola Shamu isn't the nexus 6, there won't be a new nexus phone until next year.

Ivan Calderon Vaca

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Think about it.. last year Google "accidentally" revealed the nexus 5 in the kit kat video on September 3rd, it showed the final device (although wearing a case) and now is almost October and we know nothing about the new nexus (unless it really is the "shamu" which I really hope it isn't).
I find it really hard to believe that Google has been able to go completely unnoticed with this without having any leaks at all (not even apple has been able to do this) and also doesn't sound like Google at all.

IMO if Google is really working on a nexus phone and is not shamu, we won't be seeing it until next year .

GTvert90

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
All leaks point to shamu being the next nexus... Why do people insist on not believing that? Don't say we don't know anything about the new nexus.. It's some people don't want to believe anything about the new nexus. Geeze this is getting out of hand

Rizz1-2

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Think about it.. last year Google "accidentally" revealed the nexus 5 in the kit kat video on September 3rd, it showed the final device (although wearing a case) and now is almost October and we know nothing about the new nexus (unless it really is the "shamu" which I really hope it isn't).
I find it really hard to believe that Google has been able to go completely unnoticed with this without having any leaks at all (not even apple has been able to do this) and also doesn't sound like Google at all.

IMO if Google is really working on a nexus phone and is not shamu, we won't be seeing it until next year .

I realize you don't want it to be true but its time to face reality. All signs really are pointing to the Shamu being the next nexus. Google hasn't been able to go unnoticed, there are reports, rumors, and sightings all over the place. You just seem to choose to ignore them hoping for something else. I can sympathize with that since I don't want that big of a phone either but it is what it is.

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I realize you don't want it to be true but its time to face reality. All signs really are pointing to the Shamu being the next nexus. Google hasn't been able to go unnoticed, there are reports, rumors, and sightings all over the place. You just seem to choose to ignore them hoping for something else.

Honestly, I feel like there's a lot of that type of denial going on in this forum regarding this phone.

Orion78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
LOL The denial in this forum is strong. Let's see who else is going to create a new thread about it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge