Google Nexus 6 on Verizon

GTvert90

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Re: Nexus 6 on VERIZON

Google Nexus 6 Reportedly Heading To Verizon - Business Insider

I really hope not

Posted via Nexus 7 2013 or Galaxy S5
Not sure why people don't want Verizon to get it. If your on Verizon and don't want it to come because they messed up the first one then don't buy it. The only problem I had with the GN is the junk radio. Other then that I was very happy to have a Nexus on Verizon. Does my Verizon and backup assistant really bother you that much you would rather not have a Nexus at all? People can have their own opinions but that's ridiculous.

And if your not on Verizon and don't want them to get it because they "tarnished" the Nexus name. Then you have other issues. Myself being on Verizon will be happy with a Nexus even if Verizon requires changes vs the unlocked ones.

Orion78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

I couldn't care less if Verizon gets it or not. I'm getting the phone from the playstore.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site

i don't want the Nexus program to be tainted and defiled by those evil criminal bastards at Verizon. Verizon is an evil criminal enterprise.

DroidDavi

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site

I'm still getting mine from the play store but this is great

Posted via the Android Central App

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site

But... but their coverage

Posted via Nexus 7 2013 or Galaxy S5

their coverage is no better than AT&T IMO. i've had both. i choose AT&T GoPhone because i prefer value, choice, openness, and freedom over closed and proprietary oppressiveness.

Spacemaker24

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site

their coverage is no better than AT&T IMO. i've had both. i choose AT&T GoPhone because i prefer value, choice, openness, and freedom over closed and proprietary oppressiveness.

It's not a matter of opinion. VZW has the best coverage. Hating Verizon doesn't change that fact.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

GTvert90

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site

It's not a matter of opinion. VZW has the best coverage. Hating Verizon doesn't change that fact.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
I'm sure some places are similar like major cities but the farther away from cities the worse att sprint and t mobile get

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site

If Verizon is the official carrier of the Nexus 6, would that rule out using it on TMobile, or would the Play Store edition be unlocked?

Orion78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

If Verizon is the official carrier of the Nexus 6, would that rule out using it on TMobile, or would the Play Store edition be unlocked?

Verizon, is not the official carrier. I have no idea where you're getting that from. Playstore will have the unlocked and pure Nexus just like the previous two.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site

2 Signs the Nexus 6 will not be a Nexus on Verizon

When you boot the Nexus 6 up on Verizon and you see a splash screen that says "Verizon" you are not holding a Nexus in your hand.

When you have to buy your Nexus 6 from Verizon and not the Play Store you are not buying a Nexus.

Let's face it most of us lived through the VZW Samsung Galaxy Nexus debacle.....why if this happens will it be any different? That is why I switched to AT&T and will never look back.

Crispy

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

This is a pointless complaint. Its not like Verizon will be the exclusive carrier if they get the Nexus 6. It allows people more choice! Verizon getting it in no way affects what other carriers will or how it will behave.

Crispy

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

2 Signs the Nexus 6 will not be a Nexus on Verizon

When you boot the Nexus 6 up on Verizon and you see a splash screen that says "Verizon" you are not holding a Nexus in your hand.

When you have to buy your Nexus 6 from Verizon and not the Play Store you are not buying a Nexus.

Let's face it most of us lived through the VZW Samsung Galaxy Nexus debacle.....why if this happens will it be any different? That is why I switched to AT&T and will never look back.

Yes, that was the past and is what everyone is afraid of. What we're hoping is that Google has forced Verizon to stop being evil :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante