Google Nexus 6 ATT sim card

techie5

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I currently have an LGG2, paid off with ATT so I am not under contract. I want to get the Nexus 6 from google and not ATT. My questions is the difference in sim card sizes. The LGG2 takes the micro, but the Nexus will use the nano, will I be able to just call ATT and have them send me a new nano size sim if I do not buy a new phone from them? Thanks

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Re: ATT sim card

Hi
I currently have an LGG2, paid off with ATT so I am not under contract. I want to get the Nexus 6 from google and not ATT. My questions is the difference in sim card sizes. The LGG2 takes the micro, but the Nexus will use the nano, will I be able to just call ATT and have them send me a new nano size sim if I do not buy a new phone from them? Thanks

Yes. Or stop buy a store and they will give you one. Put it in your phone and call a toll free number to activate it.

infinity12402

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

Hi

Easiest and quickest to just go to the store and have them give you one.

Posted via Android Central App

Halofury

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site

Make sure you go to official store not a approved retailer or whatever they're called.... Cause the company store will give it to you, the other will sell you the sim

Posted via the Android Central App

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

I went to my ATT store and they gave me a SIM to put in my N5 when I bought it. Was just that easy. No charge or fuss. I changed to TMobile for a couple of months and switched back to ATT all with just a change of the SIM card. That is why I will be buying from the Play store. When I get my N6, I will just plug the SIM in and it should work. If not, I will just go back to my ATT store and they will put a new one in for no charge.

techie5

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site

Thanks all. I was not sure how that worked. Knowing this, I think I will get it at the play store so I do not have to worry about carrier bloat, as long as ATT will give me a new nano sim card

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams