Nexus 6 Unboxing video

doubleblack

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Pay extra special close attention to unboxing video everyone...

Google is handing out T-Mobile Nexus 6 units, you can see one of the info cards has T-Mobile logo plastered on front. This is very telling in my mind about the carrier availability possibly ahead of play store. If Google had them, wouldn't they be handing out play store versions?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

Google is handing out T-Mobile Nexus 6 units, you can see one of the info cards has T-Mobile logo plastered on front. This is very telling in my mind about the carrier availability possibly ahead of play store. If Google had them, wouldn't they be handing out play store versions?

I think maybe the carriers said "hey, we want people coming into our stores to buy devices, so google limited the # they had in stock which seems to be extremely low. I would not be surprised, if you could walk into a carrier store when they launch and get one no issue. No point waiting 3-4 weeks, when they will be in carrier stores then anyway.

whocares10

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
What a dbag. Just throw your screen face down on a counter top. Makes me want to kick the crap out of him for not caring. We all would treat that phone better

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
What a dbag. Just throw your screen face down on a counter top. Makes me want to kick the crap out of him for not caring. We all would treat that phone better

It doesn't make me want to kick the crap out of him, but I didn't like the way he plopped it down on the counter. So far I don't care for any of the hands-on videos I've seen but that's mainly because they are so short, and I want to have the phone in my hand myself.

ryan.kruger

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site

I cringed when he dropped it, too. More like threw, actually. Doesn't mean anything besides his character though. I bet case companies love this guy.

ryan.kruger

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Actually I just watched it again, it wasn't that bad. I still don't set my things down that way - but it definitely wasn't terrible.

BUT ONE COULD SPECULATE IF HE'S THAT VIOLENT WHEN PEOPLE ARE WATCHING.... WHO KNOWS WHAT COULD HAPPEN BEHIND CLOSED DOORS?!

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Actually I just watched it again, it wasn't that bad. I still don't set my things down that way - but it definitely wasn't terrible.

BUT ONE COULD SPECULATE IF HE'S THAT VIOLENT WHEN PEOPLE ARE WATCHING.... WHO KNOWS WHAT COULD HAPPEN BEHIND CLOSED DOORS?!

I've seen other reviewers do that. He's probably handled hundreds of phones, and I think it's just carelessness. If he were spending $700.00 plus taxes on it like a lot of us will, he might be more careful.

whocares10

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
I just have very low levels of respect for people that don't take care of things that are not theirs. This to me is a blatant example where as he does not deserve to be given models for review. In 5 years of having smart phones, I have never once plopped my phone down on its screen. Yet in every video you see with these review models they are all doing it.

IrishFXDB

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
The way he put it down is bad, but that isn't my problem with the video. My problem is his voice... I want to punch babies every time I watch one of that dude's videos...

Posted via the Android Central App

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I hope so.... T-Mobile has been telling me they WILL have stock in stores on 11/12 and I use T-Mobile and they've said the price will be $649 same as play store so I'll be more than happy to buy it from them after that Play Store nightmare yesterday....

Kevin_G_Sanchez

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
I hope so.... T-Mobile has been telling me they WILL have stock in stores on 11/12 and I use T-Mobile and they've said the price will be $649 same as play store so I'll be more than happy to buy it from them after that Play Store nightmare yesterday....

I might just do the same. Not sure to pay in full or installment plan.

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site

If this is the case, then I will buy it from T-Mobile in store as well.

Posted via Android Central App

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
If this is the case, then I will buy it from T-Mobile in store as well.

Posted via Android Central App

look up @askdes on twitter... T-Mobile employee... he said in stores on 11/12 but only for the 32 gig blue.. if you want the 64 gig blue you'll have to order on T-Mobile.com on 11/12.....