Nexus 6 brightness

Ricky Prasad

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
So, I was on phonearena last night and in their comparison tool on the article "Droid Turbo VS Iphone 6", I managed to include the nexus 6 (wanted to see if their were any results on it's brightness) and i was really disappointed to see that it's brightness level was quite less than my samsung galaxy S4. I am not exactly sure on what the result was since they removed the nexus 6 data from there.

Any idea on whether the display is going to bright/vibrant? I really don't want to switch to a phone which has a dull screen and not good to look at.

Ricky Prasad

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Does amping up the brightness to 'maximum' (like in the screenshot you posted) have a significant effect on battery life? :/
Or does it not matter that much? I mean, how much of an impact will it have on battery life, if say, i put it on 3/4 or 1/2 brightness instead of the full capacity?

On another note, the moto x' display was quite good in the reviews that i saw. I really hope the display of the nexus 6 is not that different from the moto x.

Brian Low

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Does amping up the brightness to 'maximum' (like in the screenshot you posted) have a significant effect on battery life? :/
Or does it not matter that much? I mean, how much of an impact will it have on battery life, if say, i put it on 3/4 or 1/2 brightness instead of the full capacity?

On another note, the moto x' display was quite good in the reviews that i saw. I really hope the display of the nexus 6 is not that different from the moto x.

we wont know until the phone is officially out and we see more reviews. generally, keeping the phones brightness maxed out will kill the battery faster.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12