Google Nexus 6 Motorola Return Policy

Dylan Gorski

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Anybody know what Motorola's return policy is? I ordered a Nexus 6 but now I'm not sure. If I open it and use it for a few days can I still return it and is there a fee associated with that?

Posted via Android Central App

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Motorola Return Policy

Anybody know what Motorola's return policy is? I ordered a Nexus 6 but now I'm not sure. If I open it and use it for a few days can I still return it and is there a fee associated with that?

Posted via Android Central App

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...orola-Legal-Terms_of_Sale.html&token=WlH3RJKe

All in-warranty mobile phones and watches sold on this site can be returned for a refund within 14 days from date of delivery. All other products sold on this site, including Motorola branded accessories and 3rd party accessories can be returned for a refund within 30 days from date of delivery. All 3rd party accessories must be unopened and undamaged. California residents have up to 30 days to return their mobile phone. Follow the instructions in the box, or call us at 1-800-734-5870 and let us know you’re returning something.

You pay the shipping for the return, and you’ll be credited for the price of the product but not for the shipping you paid to receive it. And we are not charging for shipping your Moto Maker devices.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

Among the best. 14 days to notify them of a return. No reason needed. No restock fee and free return shipping. I know it says you pay for shipping but they emailed me a label and gave me a full refund on my returned moto x a few weeks ago.

Posted via Nexus 5 with Lollipop!

edgefever

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Do they have to have it back before the 14 days, or can you get an RA up to the 14 day date?

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

Notify them. They send a label to print out giving you another week or two for them to receive. I was impressed with moto and if I do order a nexus 6 it will be from them.

Posted via Nexus 5 with Lollipop!

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site

I returned a Moto x that I ordered directly through them back in July. The return process was very easy (all done online for the paperwork) and they paid for return shipping. In fact, they paid for the packaging too, I could have just handed the phone box to a fedex store and they would have packaged it all up if I wanted.

theduder

May 9, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, after buying 4 launch devices from the play store, this time I ordered from Mot. This plus the modestly priced handset insurance makes it a no-brainer.

theduder

May 9, 2011
Visit site

Wait, five devices? Really? Why?

Posted via the Android Central App
I have had every Nexus phone since the Nexus S, but I only bought from the play store with the 4 and the 5. The other two launch devices I bought from them are the N7 2012 and the Samsung Gear Live.

joe_m_p

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site

I returned a Moto x that I ordered directly through them back in July. The return process was very easy (all done online for the paperwork) and they paid for return shipping. In fact, they paid for the packaging too, I could have just handed the phone box to a fedex store and they would have packaged it all up if I wanted.

What didn't you like about the Moto X? I want to like the Nexus 6 but am glad Motorola has a nice sounding return policy should I return it (once I receive the darn thing). I know Google Play's return process is hassle free because I returned the Samsung Gear Live shortly after receiving it and using it. I didn't have to pay for shipping and I even got a $10.00 e-certificate for filling out a survey why I returned it.

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site

What didn't you like about the Moto X? I want to like the Nexus 6 but am glad Motorola has a nice sounding return policy should I return it (once I receive the darn thing). I know Google Play's return process is hassle free because I returned the Samsung Gear Live shortly after receiving it and using it. I didn't have to pay for shipping and I even got a $10.00 e-certificate for filling out a survey why I returned it.

Oh nothing at all, it was one of my favorite phones I've owned. It was a 2013 moto x. Had one since last November. On a whim I ordered the Republic Wireless version over the summer as I was going to try it out their service but right after getting it I decided I didn't want to so sent it back to moto.

Speaking of the Nexus 6, I was worried I'd miss some of the moto specific software features (which I do) but I love the phone. In the past couple days I've began to adjust to the size of it. The only reason I don't have a 2014 Moto X is because I'm on Sprint.