Picture Request - Galaxy Nexus vs Nexus 6 please

ryancell

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I have an original Galaxy Nexus on Sprint with an awesome zerolemon battery running Omnirom and 4.4.4 and it runs perfect and looks to get upgraded to lollipop soon also. The only thing keeping me from upgrading is the Galaxy Nexus camera. I'd like to see a full size comparison of the same picture on a Galaxy Nexus vs a Nexus 6 please.

I'd much appreciate it. Surely its a huge improvement, but to see the same image from both devices would be helpful.

Thanks
-Ryan

ryancell

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Bump for more people having the nexus 6 in hands now. Looking for a original Galaxy Nexus vs Nexus 6 camera sample of the same image taken in same conditions to compare the full size images. Thanks!

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I had a Sprint Galaxy Nexus awhile back.
I have Nexus 6 now (obviously). :)

The pics on the N6 are better than the ones I took on the GN.
I would be unable to know what pics I may still have that were taken by the GN but the N6 is definitely better.

Mav. :cool:

ryancell

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I guess I am trying to gauge the improvement difference of the 2 side by side of the same image. Surely its better being this phones showing its age, but with omnirom 4.4.4 kit kat installed its held me over. Then there is a recent development of lollipop coming to the galaxy nexus after bugs are worked out. Guess I'm just holding on...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox