I might go with a G3 instead of the N6....

lildj0809

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
The G3 really intrigues me, and I haven't heard that many complaints against it (granted I haven't actually went out of my way to find them). I have seen a couple, but not anything major.

Finding out more and more about the Nexus is just making me look towards the G3 than I already was. And hopefully it will be getting Lollipop before the year is through.

Is it just me? Am I stupid for this?

And before someone offers the Note 4 as an alternative, no thanks. Just over Samsung for the time being.

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I had G3 before
Good battery
Good camera
Perfect size in hand

Con
Stutter lag
Phone turn off when high temperature
Very dim screen
Lg skin is not good.

lildj0809

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
I have a 16gb S4 right now with 32gb sd card. I manage relatively easily.

From what I've seen about the N6, the screen doesn't seem much better though.

Uselessbass

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
I went with g3 I love it I kept my s4 active to so I still got a Sammy and now a lg plus scored the lg gpad 7 tablet for 99 cents with att I was gonna hold out for nexus 6 but its just a hair to big I'm happy I went with the g3 I haven't had any of the problems people have been saying about overheating and screen brightness

Posted via Android Central App

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I think the screen on the g3 is better than the nexus 6. It might be a dim compared to the note 4 but it doesn't have that yellow warm tinge the nexus 6 has. I'm not a fan of that screen at all. Anyway I loved my g3 and def think it's a great choice. Also fits great in hand