Google Nexus 6 Hangouts

EnigmaticPsychotic

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
OK so I went to the local T-Mobile and played with the floor model they had and I loved it. My question is has there been an explanation as to why there's still a stock messaging app as opposed to Hangouts? I thought they were supposed to be transitioning to that as the default.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: Hangouts

OK so I went to the local T-Mobile and played with the floor model they had and I loved it. My question is has there been an explanation as to why there's still a stock messaging app as opposed to Hangouts? I thought they were supposed to be transitioning to that as the default.
Naa apparently they did an 180 and even posted the app on the play store. I quite love it over hangouts and I've been using that ever since I had it on my brief time with the nexus 5

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

I have a question about the email app. I heard that it routes you to the Gmail app. If this is true, then how are you supposed to sync calendars from Outlook or Yahoo? Because you can't do this from the Gmail app.

happasaiyan

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site

I heard it was for AOSP since Hangouts isn't part of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49