How do I remove smudges on my back cover of the Nexus 6?

jsin510

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
How to remove smudges on my back cover of the Nexus 6

Hello fellow Nexus 6 users. Picked up my nexus6 yesterday at a tmobile store along with a screen protector and a case. The guy volunteered to install the screen protector and case which was fine by me. When I got home I decided to inspect my phone so I removed the case; upon inspection I noticed that there were wet marks, finger prints on my phone probably from the guy installing the case. So took a piece of tissue paper and wiped away the moisture; problem now is that there are smudges on the back of my Nexus 6.

Have any of you guys here experienced this problem before and if so, how did you guys remove the smudges Thanks in advance.

radicchio

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: How to remove smudges on my back cover of the Nexus 6

Have no specific experience with the phone directly, but I have found that a microfiber cloth (slightly damp) has worked on all sorts of surfaces that can be a challenge to clean. I just spray the water on the cloth and use that. I have also added a little alcohol to the water bottle for greasy spots, but I don't know how that would work on a cell phone. Again, whatever you use, spray it on the cloth, not the phone (obviously).

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: How to remove smudges on my back cover of the Nexus 6

I watch OT4tech on YouTube he show how to make cleaning solution with
Alcohol (1/4) and distill water (3/4) and shake it together...very cheap and very good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital