Nexus 6 Comes with SIM on T-Mobile

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
Sorry, I lost that thread, but many people were asking if it did come with a nano SIM. It does, even in my case when I told them I did NOT want to open a new line. I assume it's a unactivated SIM. I haven't used it. I switched in my regular nano SIM.

Posted via the Android Central App

cozzy123

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
This is really useful to know because people think they are going to have to go to a T-Mobile store and beg for a nano Sim or have their current Sim cut

Posted via Android Central App

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
This is really useful to know because people think they are going to have to go to a T-Mobile store and beg for a nano Sim or have their current Sim cut

I got my Nexus 6 from Motorola and I didn't have to beg.. they just charged me $9.99 and activated a nano SIM on my account.... No begging required :D ... Would have been FREE had I been willing to switch from prepaid to post paid... but then my plan would have gone from $30 to $70 per month to match my 5 GB of LTE data....

cozzy123

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
The point is not to spend ten extra bucks after spending 700 dollars on a phone. Lol

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
The point is not to spend ten extra bucks after spending 700 dollars on a phone. Lol

If you purchased from Google or Motorola you had little choice in the matter.. an extra $10 on top of $757 I paid after tax from Motorola is really negligible... just 1.5% more... if $10 is a big deal maybe a $700 phone isn't the right choice?

But if I did buy directly from T-Mobile without a doubt I'd expect then to at least throw in a SIM card...

I probably could have raise a stink and got a free one but it was $10 & I just wanted to be done with it and on my merry way...

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
What plan do you have?

Posted via the Android Central App

are you asking what plan I have? I have the T-Mobile $30 per month prepaid plan... Includes 100 minutes, unlimited text and data (5 GB at LTE speeds) They don't advertise it and I've had people say you can find it on their website but I've never been able to find it... I could only find it at Walmart.. You buy a starter kit there and activate it online.... After that I usually go to Best Buy (For the Reward Zone points) and get $100 worth of refill cards every 3 months..... I usually try to keep money in there just in case I need to go over in any month but I rarely talk more than 60 - 80 minutes per month.. At almost a full year on that plan I've only gone over once and only by 7 minutes.....

You can also link your credit card to charge $30 each month (or well $33 after taxes)and for your overages but I get my cards at Best Buy just for the reward zone points for later....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma