Google play six month trial...

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I thought the six month trial was only if you purchased through the play store? Bought mine from Motorola but got a notification from the play store?
Screenshot_2014-11-21-19-44-44.jpg

sodaboy581

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
The offer doesn't say anything about it being exclusive to devices sold through the Play Store. It says:

Buy a Nexus 6 by December 31, 2014 and get a 6-month Google Play Music unlimited trial for free. $9.99/month thereafter. To redeem the offer, go to the Play Music app on your Nexus 6 and set up your trial account by January 31, 2015. Offer available to new subscribers only. Terms Apply.

Doesn't say "Buy a Nexus 6 from the Play Store by December 31, 2014..." etc.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Not even really interested in the six months free... The last time I really remember seeing it was on October 29 when they were about to start what they called preorders.. I saw some back and forth on here and other places that I THOUGHT said it was for play store directly from Google devices only..... and then I got that prompt and was just curious... If I signed up for it just to cancel after 6 months would be like the 6 months free Sirius/XM radio I got in my new car.. I never really used it much after the first few weeks....

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Not even really interested in the six months free... The last time I really remember seeing it was on October 29 when they were about to start what they called preorders.. I saw some back and forth on here and other places that I THOUGHT said it was for play store directly from Google devices only..... and then I got that prompt and was just curious... If I signed up for it just to cancel after 6 months would be like the 6 months free Sirius/XM radio I got in my new car.. I never really used it much after the first few weeks....
If you never tried it I say go for it. Super easy to cancel should you decide to move on. I have it since they announced it and love it myself. I myself didn't think I'll love it since I never cared for Spotify but I've listen to so much new music that I would of skipped over if I didn't have this

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

EnigmaticPsychotic

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I'm the same way. I've had it since it launched too. I'm really impress with many obscure bands the have. I listen primarily to Punk and some Metal and nearly everything I search for I can find.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
If you never tried it I say go for it. Super easy to cancel should you decide to move on. I have it since they announced it and love it myself. I myself didn't think I'll love it since I never cared for Spotify but I've listen to so much new music that I would of skipped over if I didn't have this

in the six months I had Sirius/XM free in my new car I heard a few things on the radio I eventually downloaded and put on my iPod for the car... I can stream Pandora to my car radio over Bluetooth but I don't know if the Nissan Connect App will allow Google Music to stream over Bluetooth? but I don't even do that too often.... Since it's free for six months and you are saying it's pretty easy to cancel I might try it out for six months just for the heck of it... you guys are right it's a good way to listen and maybe learn about some new bands or songs.... I did a free trial on Spotify a while back and wasn't too impressed with that service at the time (Maybe a year ago) and now that Taylor Swift has moved her music away who would want to be on that service anymore (Sarcasm)

Thank you for the information....

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
in the six months I had Sirius/XM free in my new car I heard a few things on the radio I eventually downloaded and put on my iPod for the car... I can stream Pandora to my car radio over Bluetooth but I don't know if the Nissan Connect App will allow Google Music to stream over Bluetooth? but I don't even do that too often.... Since it's free for six months and you are saying it's pretty easy to cancel I might try it out for six months just for the heck of it... you guys are right it's a good way to listen and maybe learn about some new bands or songs.... I did a free trial on Spotify a while back and wasn't too impressed with that service at the time (Maybe a year ago) and now that Taylor Swift has moved her music away who would want to be on that service anymore (Sarcasm)

Thank you for the information....
ed6cf835b3a96a6368ab523d89db757e.jpg

You can simply cancel at any time on the website of course but can easily be done on the phone. Just go to the app in the play store

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I bought my nexus 6 from play store byr already was on free trial. I have not gotten any notification about the six month trial since using nexus 6. How do I get the 6 month trial?

robber

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
When I opened Google music on the n6 for the first time I was offered the 6 months. Once you accept in Google music, the YouTube magic triggers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2