Damage/Loss Insurance?

jrvtecaccord

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I bought a Square trade warranty, if I would have know that Moto Care only applied to devices bought directly from Moto I would have went that route.

I skipped my carrier insurance (T-Mobile) because its too expensive. $8 bucks a month and a $175 deductible per claim, ouch!

Although one thing to note is that Square trade doesn't cover loss/theft, not an issue for me as damage is my concern.

Sent from my Nexus 6

theduder

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Do we know how much Moto care will cost yet? I know it's $85 for the Moto X.

3 claims in two years, $39 per claim no shipping.

Asurioncares

May 31, 2013
Visit site
You can trust us to have your back and your tech! Our service is available through your carrier and covers not only physical and liquid damage, but also lost and theft, whether many others do not! We recommend contacting your carrier to learn more about enrolling in our coverage. If you have any questions please let us know, we'd be happy to help! Thanks.

mountainman15

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
You can trust us to have your back and your tech! Our service is available through your carrier and covers not only physical and liquid damage, but also lost and theft, whether many others do not! We recommend contacting your carrier to learn more about enrolling in our coverage. If you have any questions please let us know, we'd be happy to help! Thanks.

I'm enrolled in your coverage through Verizon and have been for a couple of years. Is the Nexus 6 covered even though the Nexus 6 isn't being sold by Verizon? I would like to keep Asurion because, as you said, it covers loss and theft, but I want to make sure I will be covered.

Thanks in advance.

BlueGoldAce

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
How much is the Square Trade insurance and where do you buy it?

You can also do $5 a month. If you are like me, I switch phones often, so it is less of a hassle to do the $5 a month plan. I know it is more expensive over the long run, I also realize that you can cancel your squaretrade plan and get the prorate amount back....but its less of a hassle, and I won't even notice $5 a month....but $99 will be a bit more noticeable.

That being said...I plan on keeping (or trying to at least) the nexus 6 for a while!

Asurioncares

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm enrolled in your coverage through Verizon and have been for a couple of years. Is the Nexus 6 covered even though the Nexus 6 isn't being sold by Verizon? I would like to keep Asurion because, as you said, it covers loss and theft, but I want to make sure I will be covered.

Thanks in advance.

Great question!Since the phone is currently not available at Verizon, we recommend contacting them to see if your phone is eligible for coverage.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power