Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
I don't understand, didn't everyone say the galaxy note was too big?
I've been using my nexus since launch and the only thing left for me to get use to is lollipop.

Give it some time people!!

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I've been using my nexus since launch and the only thing left for me to get use to is lollipop.

This phone is so large and so out of proportion to most people's hands and pockets............ it's just beautiful!

Ian B

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
It's a manly phone, if you can handle it then don't buy. I just sold my one plus one and My Note 3 for this phone. I am not looking back.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

Because for some people 4 inch iPhone to the Galaxy s5 is big enough for some people . Men typically don't have this issue and women who put their phones in a purse won't have this issue either but big phones could be an issue fitting in pockets.

My mother for example requires an otterbox defender on her phone and prefers iPhone but the 6 plus would be huge with that case and probably can't fit in her pockets

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LDenis

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Many man, many minds. Mi wife says that even 4 inch smartphone is quiet big for her but my old friend always buy the largest phones, he use his Samsung tablet like a smartphone. It looks funny but what we can do)

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
In the couple weeks of owning mine what it has done is made every other phone appear to be too small. I picked up my 2013 Moto X and wow did that thing feel tiny.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
In the couple weeks of owning mine what it has done is made every other phone appear to be too small. I picked up my 2013 Moto X and wow did that thing feel tiny.

After two days I went back to my Nexus 5 when it got the 5.0 OTA and I was like......... NO!!!! I don't think I could go back to a smaller phone... and my daughter asked me to do something on her iPhone 4S and I was like........ DOUBLE NO!!!!! I am however thinking of getting a Moto G for when I go jogging or cycling.. I like having a cell phone with me when I go running or cycling but even with an arm strap the Nexus 6 is just a beast to run with.... But a Moto G for about $130 on Swappa (2014 used) would at least make sure I had a phone in the event of an emergency....

XSSIVE

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
This phone will ruin all future phones for me I fear, I'm not sure how I could ever go down to a smaller phone again. I sold my Nexus 5, hardly use my iPad air anymore thanks to the size of the 6 and gave my mother my Nexus 7 as an early Christmas gift. I'm so used to the size now that any other phone I pick up makes me feel like a giant using a toy phone.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
This phone will ruin all future phones for me I fear, I'm not sure how I could ever go down to a smaller phone again. I sold my Nexus 5, hardly use my iPad air anymore thanks to the size of the 6 and gave my mother my Nexus 7 as an early Christmas gift. I'm so used to the size now that any other phone I pick up makes me feel like a giant using a toy phone.

Yup.. Sold my N5 and N7 and only use the 6 now...

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered my wife a Moto X 2014 on Monday as an upgrade to her 2013 model. She's tiny (only about 4'9") so I had her play with a demo unit first to make sure it wasn't too big for her. She said she thinks it's definitely huge but loves the size. But she also said that anything larger would be a monstrosity. Meanwhile, I've got a Nexus 6 ordered. I can't wait to see what she has to say about it when she sees it. I might have to record a reaction video to share.

Posted via Android Central App

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

Not really "too big" more like "too wide" The length is not bad, but it being so wide takes a lot (and for some never) to get used to.

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
If you've used a G3 or Note, this phone will not phase you. Just as easy to hold as the Moto X.

Posted via the Android Central App