Does anybody else's screen stay on indefinitely while charging?

ejordan

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
I love my N6 and it's been working incredibly for me the past few days now, but I've noticed that whenever it's charging and I set it down while the screen is still on that the screen never turns off unless I press the power button, even though I have screen timeout set to 30 seconds. I wanted to see if this was happening with anybody else? I couldn't find anything about it in the phone's settings

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I love my N6 and it's been working incredibly for me the past few days now, but I've noticed that whenever it's charging and I set it down while the screen is still on that the screen never turns off unless I press the power button, even though I have screen timeout set to 30 seconds. I wanted to see if this was happening with anybody else? I couldn't find anything about it in the phone's settings

Settlings, developers options... Stay awake while charging...

Check that...

radicchio

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure I'm not the only one who is glad you asked. I don't have my Nexus 6 yet, but when I do I will, hopefully, remember this; and, if I don't, I will know where to look for the answer. I'm glad you posted so the rest of us could benefit from both your question.and the answer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463