Nexus 6 availability

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Make sure you add it to your cart and complete the transaction as quickly as possible. If not you could see it in your cart only to have someone else get it. I purchased 3 last Wednesday. 1st the 32 Blue, the 64 Blue, and finally the 64 White. I cancelled my 1st two orders and am now awaiting delivery.

Good Luck

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I can't seem to find this phone for sale anywhere. Any word on when it will become generally available?

I would try Motorola. It won't ship as quickly as Google Play but I was at least able to order a phone from moto. Didn't even come close when I was trying to get it from Google.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Make sure you add it to your cart and complete the transaction as quickly as possible. If not you could see it in your cart only to have someone else get it. I purchased 3 last Wednesday. 1st the 32 Blue, the 64 Blue, and finally the 64 White. I cancelled my 1st two orders and am now awaiting delivery.

Good Luck

Wow! You are fast! Did you use a page monitor?

Posted via my OnePlus One!

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I had a page monitor but actually just kept clicking the colors and different sizes until they showed up available.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I had a page monitor but actually just kept clicking the colors and different sizes until they showed up available.

Chuck! Thanks so much! I did just what you said and was able to get a 32GB midnight blue first and then got what I wanted, a 64GB Midnight Blue, to ship on Dec 10! Sweet, thanks for the tip! Cancelled the 32GB order.

rnd0209

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I just snagged the Blue 32gb at 1:15pm est. I was shooting for the 64 lol. Will ship on Dec 10th paid for next day shipping. Woo hoo! If anyone wants this one let me know.

Posted via the Android Central App

sambao21

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Are you buying to sell it? or did you end up with 2? Not criticizing...seriously, but curious to are you selling at cost?

Beening monitoring since 12:30pm CST, and multiple times in cart, but then it went empty :(

rnd0209

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm just trying to help a fellow android head out. If anyone is interested just cover my Costs. I have had 3 of these already and I want another white one but keep getting blue! Lol

Kevin Rojas

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I just snagged the Blue 32gb at 1:15pm est. I was shooting for the 64 lol. Will ship on Dec 10th paid for next day shipping. Woo hoo! If anyone wants this one let me know.

I got a 32 blue for anyone that wants to pm me and I will sell it at cost if me wife does not want it

I'm just trying to help a fellow android head out. If anyone is interested just cover my Costs. I have had 3 of these already and I want another white one but keep getting blue! Lol

I want to buy... But.. How can I pay to you guys?

PM me

SEVEN40iL

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Was able to snag a 32 gb White today at 1:05 pm eastern time through Google Play Canada, really wanted the 64 gb White, but Canada Google Play still shows as Coming Soon....

sambao21

May 11, 2011
Visit site

Wow 3 of them huh? I'm still trying to get a second one for my wife. If you're selling at cost, then I'd be interested. I'm also looking for a white one.

rnd0209

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Three. Yep. I ordered two from Moto and and this one from GP. I'm a junkie what can I say lol. I am probably going to get another one tomorrow from a friend that I sold one of the original 2. He said its too big so I offered to pay what he paid yesterday to me and buy it back. So now I'll have two plus one on the way.