T-Mobile N6 order status?

va2azerik

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone had the same order status from T-Mobile? I ordered a blue 64GB N6 (existing customer) via the T-Mobile website on 11/19/14. The charge hit my bank account that day then the charge seemed as if it was reversed back into my bank account. Then the charge was back but was pending since 11/19/14. This morning the charge is nowhere to be found on my back statement! On the T-Mobile website the purchase is still pending and in backorder but the backorder now has a date of today 11/25/14. Anyone else have the same experience or know if this is the normal process? Thanks in advance for any replies.

mrdapper5

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Just ordered the 64gb last night so haven't received any updates yet either but would also like to know when the expected ship date will be.

skipm

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone had the same order status from T-Mobile? I ordered a blue 64GB N6 (existing customer) via the T-Mobile website on 11/19/14. The charge hit my bank account that day then the charge seemed as if it was reversed back into my bank account. Then the charge was back but was pending since 11/19/14. This morning the charge is nowhere to be found on my back statement! On the T-Mobile website the purchase is still pending and in backorder but the backorder now has a date of today 11/25/14. Anyone else have the same experience or know if this is the normal process? Thanks in advance for any replies.

Same here, no clue as to what's going on.

gothand

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Am in the exact same boat. I ordered on 11/19 at 06:00 EST and have been in backorder purgatory ever since. Just checked and now, like you, mine says backordered this morning. Online chat told me that my delivery date is scheduled 11/27 (Thanksgiving). I'm not holding my breath :-/

I am looking for an excuse to switch back to AT&T and this may be it. No news by the weekend and I'll take that as a sign to get the Moto X pure edition and be a free agent. We shall see...

[edit] I haven't been following my credit card activity but just checked and there is nothing from TMo. Not promising...

aj888

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Just placed an order 11/24 haven't gotten anything yet just back ordered. Hope they have something instock says ships 5 days from order.

Posted via the Android Central App

mrdapper5

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Just placed an order 11/24 haven't gotten anything yet just back ordered. Hope they have something instock says ships 5 days from order.

where did you see it say "ships 5 days from order" I placed an order on 11/24 as well and didn't see anything anywhere about a ship date.

aj888

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Just got this msg from tmobile when I ordered they said ships within 5 days of order.

Thank you for your order. Please note we will send you another notification when we receive your device from the manufacturer and it is shipped.

MarqBland

Oct 13, 2009
www.facebook.com
Don't feel bad; I ordered at launch and they inundated me with notifications every step of the way until they moved me to backorder...you guessed it, no notification of that :-/

Same here. I ordered mine at 3:48am (PST) on the first day. It said that the shipment was pending, but as of 2am today (11/25) it switched to backordered. Grrrrr.

va2azerik

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I was told today by a T-Mobile rep the best indicator for pre-shipping is when the charge shows back up on your debit/credit card used to purchase it. The rep said that since the phone isn't available they won't keep the money but the charge will go through once it is shipped out.

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
My midnight blue 32gb arrived from t-mo today. So far very happy with it: no noticeable faults, great screen and performance. Worth the wait!

jeromenumbers

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
ordered 11/19 as well (around 3PM CST iirc)

still showing backordered. 64GB. has anyone gotten a 64GB yet?

part of me wants to get a moto x but i know i should be patient

NerdTopper

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Man I hope I get mine soon. What was your estimate for delivery? Did you use jump?

In the UPS website it says that their currently isn't a estimated delivery date but I imagine I should get it tomorrow or Thursday since I got overnight shipping. I didn't use jump, I just ended up buying out the phone, I actually called yesterday and they ended up not charging me for the overnight shipping or the $10 Sim starter kit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith