Speakers : Nexus 6 vs. Nexus 9

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Thats really not a fair comparison.
2 different manufacturers, 2 different speakers, software running them, heck completely different sizes since the tablet would have more room.

A "closer" comparison would be the Nexus 6 and M8 speakers. Now thats what id like to know. At least with that comparison your comparing phones to each other, not a phone and tablet. But same argument also applies, 2 different manufacturers and so on and so fort.

whtchdr

May 23, 2013
Visit site
2 different manufacturers, 2 different speakers, software running them, heck completely different sizes since the tablet would have more room.

A "closer" comparison would be the Nexus 6 and M8 speakers. Now thats what id like to know. At least with that comparison your comparing phones to each other, not a phone and tablet. But same argument also applies, 2 different manufacturers and so on and so fort.

I have the Nexus 6 and I've had the M8 as well. The Nexus in my opinion is louder and has great stereo separation for such a small device. Best speakers on a mobile phone in my experience. Can't go wrong with either on the speaker front though.

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site

I have both. M8 a little better.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12