The official I still don't have a n6 thread

greeknasty

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Anybody else? On vzw and my local tmo has none. Play store has none(yes I've been on it every wed. At 1pmEST) moto has none. And reading all these threads makes it seem like I'm the only doofus without a n6.
Reply if you're in the same boat so I don't feel so pissed off

nothinbutnexus

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I was going to to wait for Verizon, but after seeing what at&t did, I decided to get one from the play store. Tried today but no luck. I saw the 32gb blue in stock but I want the 64gb blue.
I'll try to get one of the 3 phones they restock next week.

Explicit

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
My White 32gb N6 arrives tomorrow. After all these years with a Galaxy Nexus, it's time for an upgrade. A much needed one at that.

Tony DeLuce

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Still waiting on Verizon :-( I heard a rumor that the Note 4 was $0 with a contract at Bestbuy today so dashed over there to get one but that was $0 down on the Next program. Played with the Note 4 a bit more and really do not see much of a difference at all from my Note 2. But for $249 cheaper it becomes a possibility - maybe even a very slim chance for $200 but there is no way I am paying over $99 for a Note 4 if a Verizon Nexus 6 will become available for $249... I had to wait 5-6 weeks like this for my Note 2 on Verizon while all the other carriers had it available.

Last edited:

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Anybody else? On vzw and my local tmo has none. Play store has none(yes I've been on it every wed. At 1pmEST) moto has none. And reading all these threads makes it seem like I'm the only doofus without a n6.
Reply if you're in the same boat so I don't feel so pissed off

Get one at AT&T, pay 24 bucks to cellunlocker and get an unlock code. That's what I did. Unlocked it, popped my Verizon SIM in it and have no issued.

The only thing that bugs me is how loud the horrendous at&t sound is at startup.

Posted via the Android Central App

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Still waiting for the 64gb blue I ordered from T-Mobile on the first day they were available. Part of me is tempted to just get the 32gb (which seems to be available), while another part is tempted to get the Note 4. But I know I'm not too fond of the Note 4, and I want more storage space than the 32gb N6. So I just gotta be patient.

I'm also wondering if by the time I finally get it if I should just wait for the spring phones. I wish HTC had a "phablet".... I would definitely just get that.

Posted via Android Central App

Explicit

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
It's tomorrow? Did you get it yet?

Yes I did get it finally. I unlocked it, rooted it and took off the encryption before I began setting it up. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to activate a nano sim card on Verizon so I can get it to work.

Last edited:

truebruin

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I have been trying to get the Cloud White. I actually had a 32GB CW in my cart the day that Moto stocked them, but I wanted a 64GB at the time. Looking back, I wish I had just gotten it.

Solid_Droid

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Ok, now I am getting extremely pissed.
At approximately 1:16pm today, once again, able to place the desired phone in my cart but at checkout my cart was empty!

mo1.jpg
mo2.jpg
WTF is the secret?
Captain Nolan: You revengeful son of a b!tch You win!