Why hasn't my Nexus 6 shipped yet?

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
To the original poster, I also ordered mine on 11/19 and I got a UPS tracking number with an email saying mine shipped. I received this at 5:30pm est today. You may want to check your email again. I'm hoping to have mine by Friday....I hope I hope I hope

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a Chromecast on 11/28 through Google Play. On 11/29 I got an email that it had shipped and a UPS number. When I checked the UPS tracking number today 12/3. it says, "Order Processed: Ready for UPS". They generated a shipping label, but it hasn't arrived at UPS yet.

I got one for ya. (even though you're a Bears fan) I ordered a case and it took 10 days (originated from CA) to go from Atlanta GA to Woodstock GA (which is 15 miles) stuff happens. And then I've had stuff ship across the country in 2 days. Go figure.

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I just checked the UPS tracking number again for the phone I ordered on 11/29 and it says that its in Tennessee now and will be delivered Tomorrow!! I spent a good part of the day yesterday going to corporate Verizon stores to try and get them to give me a nano sim....no luck. I have an HTC DNA that takes a micro sim and they refused. I came back with the small nano-to-micro adapter and they still wouldn't give me one. If I crawled in there with blood pouring out of my neck and the only thing that would save me would be a nano sim they still wouldn't give me one. Bunch of assholes with pompous attitudes. They told me since the DNA doesn't take nano sims that they couldn't activate the sim. I told them that was not the information Verizon tech help gave me on the phone. Guess its cutting time for me

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I just checked the UPS tracking number again for the phone I ordered on 11/29 and it says that its in Tennessee now and will be delivered Tomorrow!! I spent a good part of the day yesterday going to corporate Verizon stores to try and get them to give me a nano sim....no luck. I have an HTC DNA that takes a micro sim and they refused. I came back with the small nano-to-micro adapter and they still wouldn't give me one. If I crawled in there with blood pouring out of my neck and the only thing that would save me would be a nano sim they still wouldn't give me one. Bunch of assholes with pompous attitudes. They told me since the DNA doesn't take nano sims that they couldn't activate the sim. I told them that was not the information Verizon tech help gave me on the phone. Guess its cutting time for me

Get a girl to go in and act like she is clueless. Works EVERY time.

Posted via my OnePlus One!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund