When will the Motorola Site have Nexus 6's in stock?

Just a Guy

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Was lucky enough to check last Thursday even though I signed up to be notified. Received my n6 Tuesday and after a few bumps it was up and running on my Verizon line yesterday (Wednesday)

radicchio

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Glad you were able to get one. Let us know how you like it.

I, too, signed up to be notified when the phone was back in stock, but have received nothing, although I know that others have been able to get a phone from Motorola since I signed up. Why did they bother to have a sign-up list anyway? Maybe just wanting to troll for more email addresses. I haven't heard of anyone whose received notice that the N6 is back in stock. Has anyone?

ccates

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
just keep checking. I've been able to see it and add to cart twice. (Didn't buy was just paruzing the site), once was last week. Just keep checking.

material yolo?

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
It is, in my opinion, utterly ridiculous that they, nor Google, can keep any in stock. They should have anticipated better than this. Apple is not doing much better. I picked up a silver iPhone 6 Plus 128gb last month. Since then none of the local Apple stores have had one in stock.

I have debated my move from my Nexus 5 to the iPhone. Thought seriously about selling the iPhone in favor of the Nexus 6, but they never have any in stock! I want the 64gb version.

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Not having any in stock over a month after release Seems to kinda defeat the purpose of releasing the device in the first place.

radicchio

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
If the Moto X had wireless charging, I might very well have just gone ahead and bought it instead. I agree that the wait is beyond tiresome. I've never owned a Nexus phone before and I was initially quite excited about it, now I'm having my doubts. I still haven't give up entirely, but my enthusiasm is far less at this point.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski