Motorola Nexus 6 available now!!!!

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I just placed an order the for elusive unicorn! It even said Estimated delivery Tuesday, 01/06/2015. That's less than 2 weeks away.

Although, I did just buy (stole actually, but legally :p) a Verizon Galaxy S5 off Craigslist that I'm enjoying, so I'm not in quite as much of a rush for the Nexus 6. It was cheap enough that I'll be able to get more than my money back. While waiting on the Nexus 6, I went Nexus > S4 > S5 (all Verizon devices). I keep moving up!

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I know shipping will be free, and of course the applicable state sales tax (8.875% in NY), I just wonder if getting it from Motorola will affect getting updates, as opposed to getting it from Google. Does Google put anything in the phone after receiving stock from Motorola that affects timely updates?

Posted via the Android Central App

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Is it better to get it from Motorola, or the Play Store? Is there any difference, really?

Motorola is better, if for no other reason than that you can actually order one!

Better from Motorola for me because I used my Moto Credit and didn't have to pay a dime at checkout.

I did the same thing. I actually have the cash, but I decided to use Moto Credit anyway. I used my upgrade on Verizon for an iPhone 6 and sold it. I didn't know how long I'd have to wait for Verizon to carry the Nexus 6 in order to use my upgrade, not to mention who knows how Verizon will desecrate their version of the device! :eek:

icellphones32

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Yes AT&T Sims are locked, when you ask for your phone to be unlocked they email you the Sim unlock pin, that's what I told the person to do who I bought it from, once they got the email I put in my Verizon Sim and bam everything works perfect. Its an at&t nexus 6 so yes at first there was their logo on the back of it. I took some fingernail polish remover and a quarter my wife has an removed it with no scratches. Perfect!

Posted via the Android Central App

bold1193

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to be doing that also. Buying an iPhone 6 for $129 from Best Buy and going to sell it on Ebay. How are you going to sell it or did sell it for?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith