5.0.1 OTA

ccates

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Anyone still waiting the 5.0.1 OTA? I had it on my N6, but had to take it back cause a manufacturing defect. I'm now waiting for the OTA for my replacement N6.....is anyone else still waiting? I know the factory image is available, but factory resets are exhausting.

Posted via the Android Central App

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Sideloaded the OTA update like I usually do. A side load does not wipe or reset your device.

Posted via my Nexus 6!

lattemaker

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I just got my Nexus 6 from AT&T a couple hours ago and I'm running 5.0. No 5.0.1 for me, and I've tried to search for a software update through the phone and it says my phone is up to date.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday I switched from AT&T with a Samsung Galaxy S5 to Sprint with the Nexus 6. Within a couple hours of having my phone the update downloaded. I am unsure what the update concerns. I just want to say that although the Samsung Galaxy S5 is an awesome device... I just have to go with the Nexus 6. Pure Android with no bloatware! I had the Nexus 4..loved it, but couldn't go with the Nexus 5. The Nexus 5 was just too bland looking. So I decided to go with the Samsung Galaxy S5. Now... I decided to switch carriers and chose Sprint and the Nexus 6.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Yesterday I switched from AT&T with a Samsung Galaxy S5 to Sprint with the Nexus 6. Within a couple hours of having my phone the update downloaded. I am unsure what the update concerns. I just want to say that although the Samsung Galaxy S5 is an awesome device... I just have to go with the Nexus 6. Pure Android with no bloatware! I had the Nexus 4..loved it, but couldn't go with the Nexus 5. The Nexus 5 was just too bland looking. So I decided to go with the Samsung Galaxy S5. Now... I decided to switch carriers and chose Sprint and the Nexus 6.

Nice but the Nexus 5 is 1000% better than the Nexus 4...lol

Posted via my OnePlus One!

dmlv

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Just got it today...Motorola bought back in December.... AT&T service...
I stopped checking for the update last week...figured whenever.. Lol

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad