Moto $140 discount promo: Too good to be true?

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like a great deal. Motorola had a similar promo for the Moto X-2014 model back in November or December. You had to sign up on a specified day to get the code to buy the phone.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
It doens't surprise me that they will exclude their newest Flagship. Most companies would :).

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
The Nexus is excluded because it is Google's flagship. It just happens to be made by Motorola. The Moto X is NOT excluded from this deal.

Posted via the Android Central App

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'll pick up the 360. Good deal.

Check your local best buy.... My local best buy had open box Moto 360's for under $200 ($198 to be exact) IF you are okay with an open box item... They give you the full return policy on open box stuff.. I always grab things open box at Best Buy.... When I saw the 3 they had I ALMOST got one but I have not worn a watch in like 20 years.... Just never been a fan of having one on but the smart watch thing had me at least semi interested.. I just know after about a month I'll probably never wear it.....

BartmanJax

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
The email looked exciting. But of course, our beloved N6, among a couple other items, are excluded.....
View attachment 161168

Why would you post this on a N6 forum when you know the N6 is excluded? Wouldn't it have been better posted on the Moto X or Moto G board?

Just trying to understand your rationale...."Hey look everyone. Moto is having a sale, just not on the phone that THIS specific board is about."

gmermel

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Why would you post this on a N6 forum when you know the N6 is excluded? Wouldn't it have been better posted on the Moto X or Moto G board?

Just trying to understand your rationale...."Hey look everyone. Moto is having a sale, just not on the phone that THIS specific board is about."

Because when I got the email about the sale, I was going to post it for people on this forum planning to buy the N6.

Finding the exclusion of the N6 from the sale, I was bemused that it wasn't mentioned in the email. So I posted it here for "entertainment purposes only", so you could all smile indulgently that I was naive enough to actually think for a minute they'd discount the phone......