What launcher and why, are you using on N6

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Nova Launcher.
Familiarity is the best reason. I've had it on my last three phones.
Very personalizable and versatile.

Mav. :cool:

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band Nexus 6.

Mrrikki

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Stock launcher currently although I have used Nova on my other phones apart from my OnePlus one.

Posted via my Nexus 6.

Spallboy

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm sticking with stock on this phone, I've used nova on previous phones and I love it but I want to give something else a try

Squashed under a N6

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
loving the stock launcher the now - mind you I've only had the phone for about 12 hours ;) on my note 4 I used action launcher 3, which is pretty close to what I have the now on the Nexus.

ectoren

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Nova Prime and Stock. I go back forth. Nova because you can customize it and notification for unread messages.

ccates

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Nova Prime. Use it cause I paid for it. Shortcuts and finer icon placement options make swiping around and navigation much easier one handed.

Shamu to you too *splash*

ysbg

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
Stock, because I don't care so much about personalising my phone beyond choosing a wallpaper and a few widgets for my home screen.

Posted via the Android Central App

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Nova Prime. Use it cause I paid for it. Shortcuts and finer icon placement options make swiping around and navigation much easier one handed.

Shamu to you too *splash*

that't a good point. I forget how many icon packs I have paid for as well as Prime. I might just install it for the sake of it :)