Should I buy?

stuarta99

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

Up for renewal on my ageing N4 and just wondering if I should upgrade to the N6. Been tempted as well by the Moto X or whether I should wait for the LG G4.

What's the initial thoughts on the N6 like, what's battery like and so on? Would want to try one I think first to test the size. Spent weekend at a concert popping my N4 in and our jeans pocket and I guess it's not going to be so easy with the N6.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
The size difference between the Note 4 and Nexus 6 is very low. Nearly the same size.
With the new 5.1 update, the Nexus 6 is running like brand new.
I recommend it. Best phone I have ever had.

Mav. :cool:

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Go to a carrier store and check the size. If the size doesn't bother you then you'll love this phone. I moved to the 6 from a Nexus 5. This phone fits in my jeans with no problem.

Posted via Nexus 6

con5150

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I think poster is talking about the Nexus 4?, I to had pondered getting the Moto X, very happy I went with the Nexus 6. A big thing that swayed me is updates and not waiting months for them. The last Nexus I had was the Galaxy Nexus and the Android phones I had in between I was craving the Nexus ...I didn't get the Nexus 4 or 5.....when the opportunity came via Next to get this I jumped at it...

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I just ordered my Nexus 6 today via Verizon. I actually ordered a Moto X through Moto Maker which was set to arrive today. Fedex wouldn't deliver it stating that Motorola ordered the package to be returned. After two hours on the phone with Motorola and not getting anywhere they ending up saying just let Fedex return it. So I will just get a return from Motorola I guess. Not sure what that was all about. So now I wait for Verizon to ship me my Nexus. I look forward to chatting with you all once mine is received.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois