Saved pictures

malt1977

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

This may be a simple question to answer, but for all my searching I have yet to fine the answer...

I have some pictures that I received via email and want to save, now that isn't really the problem as I know how to get the menu to do so....the problem is though, where on earth do they save to? They are not in the photo app, I can't find them on the file manager either.

Any ideas?

Cheers

M

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
If you go into the photo's app, swipe from left to right it will open up the side menu - select "On Device" this will show you all the photo's on your actual phone, including the downloaded ones.

Debian Dog

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
If you go into the photo's app, swipe from left to right it will open up the side menu - select "On Device" this will show you all the photo's on your actual phone, including the downloaded ones.
You would think so but it doesn't always work. I have my suspicion is that there is a background process that looks for images and it only kicks off when X happens I just don't know what X is.

Sent from my Nexus 6

malt1977

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
All sorted now, turned out the file was corrupt. Thanks for the suggestions, I'll certainly look at the other picture viewers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty