Nexus 6 D.O.A.

Packraticus

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Was very excited to get my very own Nexus 6 today. That is until I opened the package and found thisuploadfromtaptalk1427337564668.jpg. So evidentially either the manufacture forgot to paint the upper rim of the phone where the front facing camera and the speaker go, or I've been given a refurb.
But then it gets worse I put it on the turbo charger, and can not get the phone to boot up. I attempt to reboot by pressing the power and volume up and down keys together, and there's further evidence I've been given a dud, some one had unlocked the boot loader and now the device is locked. I haven't even gotten the damn thing to boot to the android screen. I bought the phone through the T-Mobile jump upgrade plan. What's the deal? Has to be a lemon refurb some one has been messing with, right?

con5150

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Wow, what a downer, really that is awful.... Hopefully you get sorted soon

Posted via the Android Central App

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Bummer! You can exchange it right? Go back to TMO and they will exchange it! Usually under 30 days the carrier handles it and after that Google would.

Packraticus

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
The guy I immediately called at TMobile is telling me I have to return the phone under the reason "Buyers Remorse". He says this is the only way I will receive a new phone and not a refurb unit. That doesn't sound right to me. Its not buyers remorse. All I want us what I agreed to pay for. A brand new 64GB Midnight Blue, mother clucking Nexus 6! Thanks posters for the kind words and understanding. This is frustrating stuff.

TriBeard92

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
The guy I immediately called at TMobile is telling me I have to return the phone under the reason "Buyers Remorse". He says this is the only way I will receive a new phone and not a refurb unit. That doesn't sound right to me. Its not buyers remorse. All I want us what I agreed to pay for. A brand new 64GB Midnight Blue, mother clucking Nexus 6! Thanks posters for the kind words and understanding. This is frustrating stuff.

I had to exchange a couple times to get one that worked well and the T-Mobile store was great about it. Try again and hopefully you'll get someone who knows their stuff better.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance