help with clock

Mr H2

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I've recently purchased the nexus 6, but I really want the clock to be bigger on the main homepage. I've even tried adding apps they say transfer to homepage first which I do then nothing happens???? Also how can I switch off the vibrating on the key pad???? These are the only 2 irrating issue's I've had so far , I've been playing with this phone for a few hours everything else seems pretty good compared to my previous phone iPhone 4s

badger2727

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Add a clock widget by pressing on the home screen and selecting widget just select the one you downloaded. Vibrating key press can be turned off by settings> language and input> google keyboard > preference> vibrate on keypress.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If the stock Clock widget isn't big enough for you, try one of the many 3rd party clock widgets available on Google Play. My favorite is DIGI Clock Widget, because you can use your own custom font.

Mr H2

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
Thanks badger I've finally switched off vibration. However I'm still having clock issue's. I download a app/widget it goes downloads to 2nd page of homepage I then press down and move it to 1st page of homepage in middle , then nothing happens it just stays there as a app, then if I click onto it it just comes up with ususl options no big clock or time shows up ??? I even tried the one you recommended diddy still same ?

ODog2323

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Press and hold on a blank area on one of your home screens, then tap the widgets icon that pops up. Then you'll see a grid of all the available widgets on your phone. Swipe over til you see the one you want. Press and hold the one you want and you'll see it pop over to your home screen. Drag it where you want and let go.

Hope this helps!

AC App
Nexus 6

Mr H2

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
Thanks odog I've finally worked it out and went with digiclock app looks great.....thanks guys

Now for my next question ...lol
I've done a sequence for my security to open my phone but I wanna go old skool and go back to key in numbers but it seems I'm stuck in sequence mode.. Any ideas how to change it?

ODog2323

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Sequence? You mean pattern?

Phone settings > security > screen lock > enter your sequence > select whichever security method you want

AC App
Nexus 6

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol