Hi folks. I decided on a Nexus 6 and am excited

robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I had the Note 4, the S6 (returned that)....and LG G3 which tanked after Lollipop. I'm so happy that this will be the Stock Android Experience.

ODog2323

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Cool! I came from Note 2 > G3 > Nexus 6 myself. There's some things I miss about the Note, and I wasn't into the G3 much at all. I was excited to see vanilla Android on a phone too.

It's very nice, but not the end-all I thought it might be :)

AC App
Nexus 6

Last edited:

con5150

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Enjoy it, I love it , only issue I had was trouble texting as chronicled elsewhere, update to app has fixed that. I love the size and screen, speakers are great.... I absolutely love how this phone feels in my hands, thus when I get home case comes off .....

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Very nice device so I've heard. I'm sure that 6 inch screen is awesome. Share some screenshots. Enjoy! 😃

Posted via the Android Central App

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I had the Note 4, the S6 (returned that)....and LG G3 which tanked after Lollipop. I'm so happy that this will be the Stock Android Experience.

Had the Note 3 and Note Edge. Got the Nexus 6 and was a little leery at first. At times I miss the stylus especially when I was at a meeting for the last 2 days but, I found ways around it so, it was not all that bad. Battery life between the Note Edge and the Nexus are pretty similar. So far, there is no lag on the device.

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Personally, I just switched from the HTC M8 to the Nexus 6, and so far, I am really happy.

The stereo speakers on the Nexus 6 are just as good as the speakers on the HTC M8. And the screen resolution is great.

Also, I love the 6 inch screen!

Additional, it also seem to be more responsive and snapper.

action-packed

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Im eligible for an upgrade next month and I'm really leaning on the Nexus 6. I hate my LG G3. 2 questions though. Is the camera really as bad as the reviewers make it out to be? And how good is the battery life? Because my LG G3 would die 12 hours into my day even if I don't use it unless I put it airplane mode.

alexcolka

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
No, it's not a bad camera, if you see even DxO Mark gave a score of 78 for the Nexus 6 camera, almost on par with other great phone cameras and putting it among the top ten cameras. Maybe not among the best cameras out there but it gets the job well done.

nexus89

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Personally, I just switched from the HTC M8 to the Nexus 6, and so far, I am really happy.

The stereo speakers on the Nexus 6 are just as good as the speakers on the HTC M8. And the screen resolution is great.

Also, I love the 6 inch screen!

Additional, it also seem to be more responsive and snapper.
Same here, had just a few months with m8 but it was lagging too much and so far I'm happy with n6

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae