Holy Crap! It's Here Already!!

anon(9072051)

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I placed an order for the N6 on the T-Mobile site yesterday afternoon.

I left the shipping option at the default for UPS Ground: 5-7 business days.

The damned thing was delivered to my apartment an hour and a half ago! WTF!!!

I only checked the tracking number to see if UPS had physically picked up the package.

I don't know whether to be really really happy or really really suspicious. Either way, I guess that's my night!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Maybe you live in the same city as wherever the phone was shipped from... or they screwed up and payed for overnight delivery :p haha
Either way, congrats! Enjoy the new device!

robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I placed an order for the N6 on the T-Mobile site yesterday afternoon.

I left the shipping option at the default for UPS Ground: 5-7 business days.

The damned thing was delivered to my apartment an hour and a half ago! WTF!!!

I only checked the tracking number to see if UPS had physically picked up the package.

I don't know whether to be really really happy or really really suspicious. Either way, I guess that's my night!

Let us know how you like it

Posted via the Android Central App

coolbreeze78

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Same with my Moto keylink. Ordered it on a Wed, said ground shipping. Checked tracking that night, in China, estimated delivery ~5 days. On my doorstep the next day. Kind of scary, actually.

BargainingJew

Banned
Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Same with my Moto keylink. Ordered it on a Wed, said ground shipping. Checked tracking that night, in China, estimated delivery ~5 days. On my doorstep the next day. Kind of scary, actually.

There is no one day shipping from China. It didn't come from China. Not possible.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
There is no one day shipping from China. It didn't come from China. Not possible.

I ordered my Nexus 6 from Motorola and it shipped from China... it left China on 11/18 and was delivered the next day 11/19..... You can even check the tracking.... It went from China to Memphis to Dallas...... doesn't work going to China because of the way the time zones are set up but coming from China is one day express (but probably not cheap)

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...623112624497%26cntry_code%3Dus&token=HGtHsLVC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995