Why is my typing so slow/glitchy while charging?

kingsoni

May 21, 2015
Visit site
Typing too slow/glitchy while charging

Hi guys,

First post here. Since the time I have received my phone, while my phone is charging, typing becomes very slow and glitchy on all the messaging applications. I was previously using Google Keyboard, then downloaded swifkey pro, but the problem still persists.

Are any of you experiencing the same problem? Or more important, is there possibly any workaround for this?

Thanks!

P.S. just saw these smileys, so gonna use them :cool: ;) :p :)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Typing too slow/glitchy while charging

Hmm...do you have your phone set to run things when plugged in (such as backing up information)?

Last edited by a moderator:

pony182

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

The only thing I can think of (that's the case for me) is something else is running in the background while charging. I know my Google Play Apps will only update when connected to the charger and typing or doing some other things might cause slight delay/lag. Same thing with automatic photos upload. I have it set up to upload only when connected to wifi and charging. Does it go away after certain time? Or sill persists until you unplug the phone?

y2whisper

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2010
Visit site

One other thing, is this with the quick charger or any charger. I know sometimes when the quick charger is in the device gets warmer and then throttles down due to the heat.

Ahsan Raza2

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
The exact same is happening with my phone as well. I installed CPU-Z app to debug the issue. The CPU usage shows instant and very noticeable jump when the charging cable is plugged in. This intense CPU usage is the prime cause of slow down. My keyboard become so laggy that it becomes almost usless especialy the Space bar. I tried to find which system apps are using the CPU resources while charging but unable to do it. I tried my luck ny enbale "Show CPU usage" on screen option in developers option but as it seems all apps start to consume CPU as soon as the charging cable is plugged it. I now recharge my phone while powering off. My phone does not get hotter while doing so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt