Nexus 6 media volume glitch

jamesbarnett93

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Whenever I play media on an app be it being a video or just an mp3 it instantly drops to around 20% and can barely hear anything and when trying to turn it up on the volume rocker it says it's still on 100% and doesn't make a difference, its really starting to bug me as I can't watch or listen to anything at all...

pony182

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to bring you bad news but I had the same problem.... Tried everything, factory reset, root and viper4android, still nothing. I ended up sending it back to motorola under 1yr warranty to get a replacement which works fine at the moment. You're not the only one with this problem, there are BUNCH of people with the same problem and at this point I don't know whether it's software or hardware issue.

541rrhse

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I had the same issue on mine, was very annoying. To be honest I have no idea what fixed it. The problem just disappeared one day. I did delete some apps I was rarely using, no idea if that had anything or nothing to do with it.

Posted via the Android Central App

krishnansasikumar

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
I had that for a few videos. Thought it was a problem with that video. But later on, the volume turned out just fine.

Not sure what solved it.

Nexus 6 on Android 6