I have the nexus 6 and I need to replace the battery where can I get the battery?

A

AC Question

I have the nexus 6 and I need to replace the battery where can I get the battery

I have the nexus 6 and I need to replace the battery where can I get the battery

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: I have the nexus 6 and I need to replace the battery where can I get the battery

Wherever you buy it, and there are many sources of supply online, for example, make sure you get the genuine article. Some new batteries are so bad that users find their old batteries actually perform better. Try the device manufacturer....there's no harm in asking.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: I have the nexus 6 and I need to replace the battery where can I get the battery

Since the battery is non-removable, I strongly urge you not to. Bring it into a shop and pay them to do it. If you aren't experienced with working inside cellphones, you could easily damage something just by opening it up, then have to fix that, breaking something else, etc. - ending up costing you a lot more than paying to have a battery installed would have cost. (Just pulling the back off some phones damages components.)

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site

Oh yes, I hadn't thought of the non-removable battery in that device.

doggy2965

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site

If phone is less than a year old warranty still in effect return it to motorola

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

If phone is less than a year old warranty still in effect return it to motorola

And it must be less than a year old since the Nexus 6 only went on sale last November. I am curious to know why the OP thinks he needs a new battery...

choclab1

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site

Yea I'm thinking there is something to this post. That phone is less then a year old. Send it in for warranty.

Posted from Nexus 6

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary