Which two would you keep?

droidfamily

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Which two phones would you keep? I need to make a choice by Tuesday.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 1472.jpg
    1472.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 132

derdjango

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Lucky you.

I'd keep the Nexus and the iPhone, especially as it seems like you're a Mac User.

Oh and did I mention that I'm jealous?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I have the N6, S6 and iPhone 6. Had the G4 but sold and bought S6. Not sure between G4 and S6 which to keep.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I have three of your phones. I have an ASUS Zenfone 2 instead of the Droid. Are you looking to try out project Fi? That is the only reason I will keep my Nexus 6. It is too big and heavy to carry all the time. I like my S6 on the weekends for the size, camera. I am keeping my iPhone 6+ for a phone/wifi device and maybe for my son next year. I also like the ZF2 for 5.5 inch screen which fits my pocket better than the Nexus 6. Once I try Project Fi and if I do not like it due to TMO/Sprint coverage, I will sell the Nexus 6. I am keeping my line on ATT also. I also like the fingerprint ID on the S6 and iPhone 6+.

flybub

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I have a Turbo and iPhone 6 Plus so I would say the N6 and iPhone. It is nice to have 2 different OS to choose from when I feel the itch to use something different

Posted via the Android Central App

zkyevolved

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I would stay away from the Samsung devices. I've yet to have a good Samsung device since the Note 2. All the others have bugs that really nag me. The Nexus 6 is far from perfect, but for me it's great. I just wish the camera would be better! But it's not at all bad. :)