Google play music vs Pandora

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I use Google Play Music and have been for a while. Love the integration with Google Now. Can ask Google to play any song or a station for any artist. Can create infinite playlists. It is definitely my favorite music service.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I know that there is 2 different services, but the title says Google Play music vs. Pandora. I was just saying which one I'm using like everyone else is doing.

Posted from my Nexus 6

Is it football season yet? Can't wait. My avatar shows my Linux tattoo, but I have Colts tattoo also. ;)

Will be interesting to see what Bradford can do for the Eagles. (health)

To keep on topic, I thought people were comparing apples to apples as far as music service. No biggie.

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Is it football season yet? Can't wait. My avatar shows my Linux tattoo, but I have Colts tattoo also. ;)

Will be interesting to see what Bradford can do for the Eagles. (health)

To keep on topic, I thought people were comparing apples to apples as far as music service. No biggie.

If healthy all year Bradford and the Eagles will be great this year!

Back on topic.....I was just going by the title. But yea no biggie.

Posted from my Nexus 6

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
If healthy all year Bradford and the Eagles will be great this year!

Back on topic.....I was just going by the title. But yea no biggie.

Posted from my Nexus 6

Bradford has a TON of potential. If he's healthy all year, I expect the Eagles to make some noise. But Dallas is no slouch either. The whole Dez thing is a joke. And JPP getting his finger amputated is unreal. That division is noteworthy from a media standpoint. But I think it's gonna be Pack vs. Indy this year. Luck is too good.......

Oh, back on topic. Google Music is better than anything else.

zerrisk

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Anyone on T-Mobile and use GPM? Curious to see if I'm able to track if it uses a lot of data or not (considering T-Mo's Music Freedom).

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Anyone on T-Mobile and use GPM? Curious to see if I'm able to track if it uses a lot of data or not (considering T-Mo's Music Freedom).
It won't track. From what I've read, though, if you stream your stored library, it WILL count towards your data... Technically, it's different than music streaming.